Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. A core specialty is the preparation of tax returns for individual taxpayers. Over the years literally 1000's of Federal and State returns have been prepared and filed.
Here's what you get...
• Your tax return will be prepared by a trained professional and then reviewed by a second team member to insure quality and maximum tax savings.
• Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
• Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker. We do not offer advance loans as this is a questionable practice that offers no cost benefit to you.
• Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
• We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
• We will maintain an electronic copy of your return as well as source documents used to prepare the return should you need copies in the future.